Credit Specialist – UAE
Credit Specialist – UAE
Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a professional and dynamic Credit Specialist with a proven track record of success in credit and collections. The Credit Specialist will be responsible for managing our Customer Accounts and Accounts Receivable functions to ensure alignment with the Global Credit and Risk Management Policy. This position will be responsible for the China and Asia Regions with other Credit function support.
Our client is a leading global food trading company with a strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. With a rich history spanning several decades, they have established themselves as a trusted partner in the food industry.
* Execute and adhere to all Corporate Credit Policies and Procedures.
* Proactively and effectively follow up on collections to ensure prompt and consistent accounts receivable turnover.
* Maintain customer credit files efficiently, keeping them updated in accordance with Corporate Policy.
* Responsible for approving shipment decisions and cargo releases in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to process new customer applications with a quick turnaround time.
* Forward credit files to credit managers and credit committees for the establishment of new accounts, credit line renewals, and increases with thorough credit recommendations.
* Competitive monthly salary
* Opportunity for professional growth and development within a a leading global food trading company
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, enabling effective collaboration with both functional and management teams.
* Ability to build and maintain professional working relationships, both internally and externally.
* Capacity to achieve results through effective teamwork and collaboration.
* Strong analytical skills for conducting credit investigations and making credit recommendations.
* Basic knowledge of Financial Statements Analysis.
* Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of personal accountability.
* Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Detail-oriented self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Highly organized, self-disciplined, and capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn.
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting required.
* 3 to 5 years of credit/collection experience.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.Check & Apply Now